I love feedback. Leave a comment below!

The Inn At Little Washington

Foie gras & chocolate, Bloody Mary gelatin, Macarons filled with beet mousse.

Someone had a birthday.

In celebration, I checked off one of those life list Grand Plans: Dinner at The Inn at Little Washington.

 It was the most delicious, delightful, creatively presented food I've ever eaten. 

Beet Salad, extraordinary

Carpaccio of Herb Crusted Baby Lamb with Caesar Salad ICE CREAM!

Maine Day Boat Scallop Sautéed with Tomato Gnocchi, Capers, Brown Butter and Lemon
Macaroni and Cheese with Shaved Black Truffle

By the time the main course arrived, I forgot all about taking photos. But I recovered my senses when dessert arrived.

7 Deadly Sins dessert plate

There's really nothing more I can add. 

If you ever have the opportunity to eat at this gastronomical wonderland, seize it. 

And remember to make your reservations far in advance.


9 comments:

  1. YESSSSSSSS. I had the beet salad and 7 deadly sins, BD had the macaroni and cheese. Words fail me to describe not only how perfect the food was, but how perfect the setting and service were. And getting to meet Patrick O'Connell in the kitchen??? wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit that I'm not too much of a foodie, but this does look amazing. Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, when you eat at my house, none of your food will look like that.

    WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday!!! All that food looks... interesting. I'm not much of a foodie but I do think it all looks pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET LORD!!! that looks friggin awesome!! happy birthday!!!!! glad you celebrated big! hope to see you soon, chica!! ((HUG))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun to see the pics after you described them to me 'round the G2G fire ring!! I think the hubster and I need to go there for Soph's 5-0 next December, no? After Hellgate, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been once, and it was amazing. Your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. I would have had a hard time eating it. Looks too much like art. Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's mid-morning on Monday, and you've made me voraciously hungry for mac and cheese with shaved black truffle (which I've never had, but now feel like I can't live without). Looks unbelievably wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Leave a comment!