As much as I love trail running, I thoroughly enjoy taking occasional breaks from my chosen sport.
On our second visit to Sedona, we did no running and lots of hiking.
We saw interesting wildlife:
We took a very scenic ride on the Verde Valley Railroad.
To ring in the New Year we went mountain biking.
Riding trails amidst this beautiful place was exhilarating fun. And what a workout!!
Wherever you spent your holidays, I hope they were enjoyable.
Happy New Year!
- A Fat Adapted Eating Plan to Fuel for an Ultra
- Ultrarunning and Fueling on Whole30
- The Whole 30: Feeling Incredible
- Vermont 100 Race Report
- Highlands Sky: Stunning Beauty, Grueling Course
- Wordless Wednesday: Shenandoah National Park
- Five Days of Bikram Yoga (in.a.row.)
- The HAT Run 50K
- Almost Heaven
- Salomon Sense Mantra Shoe Review