As much as I love trail running, I thoroughly enjoy taking occasional breaks from my chosen sport.
On our second visit to Sedona, we did no running and lots of hiking.
We saw interesting wildlife:
We took a very scenic ride on the Verde Valley Railroad.
To ring in the New Year we went mountain biking.
Riding trails amidst this beautiful place was exhilarating fun. And what a workout!!
Wherever you spent your holidays, I hope they were enjoyable.
Happy New Year!
- A Fat Adapted Eating Plan to Fuel for an Ultra
- Ultrarunning and Fueling on Whole30
- The Whole 30: Feeling Incredible
- Fat Adapted: Running an Ultra on the Paleo Diet
- Plantar Plate Injury and Capsulitis: Cured!
- Stalking The Barkley Marathons
- Eat and Run: Scott Jurek
- Almost Heaven
- Summer Fun at Big Bend
- Vermont 100 Race Report