As much as I love trail running, I thoroughly enjoy taking occasional breaks from my chosen sport.
On our second visit to Sedona, we did no running and lots of hiking.
We saw interesting wildlife:
We took a very scenic ride on the Verde Valley Railroad.
To ring in the New Year we went mountain biking.
Riding trails amidst this beautiful place was exhilarating fun. And what a workout!!
Wherever you spent your holidays, I hope they were enjoyable.
Happy New Year!
- A Fat Adapted Eating Plan to Fuel for an Ultra
- Ultrarunning and Fueling on Whole30
- Wordless Wednesday: Dragon's Tooth
- The Whole 30: Feeling Incredible
- Salomon Sense Mantra Shoe Review
- Laurel Highlands 70 Miler: A Modern Day Fairy Tale
- Fat Adapted: Running an Ultra on the Paleo Diet
- Bull Run Run: DNF
- Florida Sunshine
- Freedom's Run Marathon