30 Days: They say it takes 30 days to make or break a habit. What did you start? What did you quit?
I started eating Paleo. Specifically, no junk, no sweets Paleo, also known as The Whole 30.
I read the book It Starts With Food. I acknowledged the fact that I had been unable to moderate my sugar intake.
I took the plunge. What's 30 days out of my life? What did I have to lose?
It was eye-opening, fascinating and honestly? It wasn't that hard.
I never went hungry.
I had never felt this good, in so many ways.
This habit stuck.
- A Fat Adapted Eating Plan to Fuel for an Ultra
- Ultrarunning and Fueling on Whole30
- The Whole 30: Feeling Incredible
- Vermont 100 Race Report
- Stalking The Barkley Marathons
- Five Days of Bikram Yoga (in.a.row.)
- Laurel Highlands 70 Miler: A Modern Day Fairy Tale
- Fat Adapted: Running an Ultra on the Paleo Diet
- Hashawha Hills 50K: Slip Slidin'
- Merrell All Out Rush and All Out Fuse Review and Giveaway!