30 Days: They say it takes 30 days to make or break a habit. What did you start? What did you quit?
I started eating Paleo. Specifically, no junk, no sweets Paleo, also known as The Whole 30.
I read the book It Starts With Food. I acknowledged the fact that I had been unable to moderate my sugar intake.
I took the plunge. What's 30 days out of my life? What did I have to lose?
It was eye-opening, fascinating and honestly? It wasn't that hard.
I never went hungry.
I had never felt this good, in so many ways.
This habit stuck.
- A Fat Adapted Eating Plan to Fuel for an Ultra
- Freedom's Run Marathon
- Wordless Wednesday: Dragon's Tooth
- You Win Some, You Lose Some
- Mostly Wordless Wednesday: Adventures in Hiking and Snowshoeing
- Vermont 100, Done!
- True Heroes at Bull Run Run
- MMT100 Finish Line
- Great Pumpkin Ride + Coffeeneuring
- Summer Fun at Big Bend