When I first started my MMT journey I was given a piece of advice. I was told that before I start at 4 a.m. Saturday morning I need to have the answer to the question, "How do I want to feel Tuesday morning?"
As I sit here today welling up with emotion I finally know what Gary Knipling was trying to tell me. I may have been alive for over 40 years but it wasn't until this past Saturday that I truly understood living.
So how do I feel on this Tuesday? I feel humbled. Humbled with the knowledge that I ever limited what I believed I was capable of achieving. Humbled that so many would selflessly give to help others. Humbled that I first thought the answer to the question was to feel proud. Humbled that this simple body and mind did what I asked of them.~ Shelly Cable, 2014 MMT100 finisher
- A Fat Adapted Eating Plan to Fuel for an Ultra
- Ultrarunning and Fueling on Whole30
- Wordless Wednesday: Dragon's Tooth
- You Win Some, You Lose Some
- True Heroes at Bull Run Run
- Freedom's Run Marathon
- Vermont 100, Done!
- Mostly Wordless Wednesday: Adventures in Hiking and Snowshoeing
- Great Pumpkin Ride + Coffeeneuring
- MMT100 Finish Line