I love feedback. Leave a comment below!

Ultrarunning Quote of the Month


When I first started my MMT journey I was given a piece of advice. I was told that before I start at 4 a.m. Saturday morning I need to have the answer to the question, "How do I want to feel Tuesday morning?"

As I sit here today welling up with emotion I finally know what Gary Knipling was trying to tell me. I may have been alive for over 40 years but it wasn't until this past Saturday that I truly understood living.

So how do I feel on this Tuesday? I feel humbled. Humbled with the knowledge that I ever limited what I believed I was capable of achieving. Humbled that so many would selflessly give to help others. Humbled that I first thought the answer to the question was to feel proud. Humbled that this simple body and mind did what I asked of them.

~ Shelly Cable, 2014 MMT100 finisher

 

1 comment:

I love feedback. Leave a comment!