The VHTRC's Massanutten Mountain 100 Miler is really a special event.
Witnessing runners complete their long, difficult journey is an incredibly emotional experience.
I hope I captured some of that emotion in my photos.
Results are here.
Congratulations to everyone who conquered this tough course!
- A Fat Adapted Eating Plan to Fuel for an Ultra
- Wordless Wednesday: Dragon's Tooth
- You Win Some, You Lose Some
- True Heroes at Bull Run Run
- Freedom's Run Marathon
- Vermont 100, Done!
- Great Pumpkin Ride + Coffeeneuring
- Mostly Wordless Wednesday: Adventures in Hiking and Snowshoeing
- Ultrarunning and Fueling on Whole30
- MMT100 Finish Line