It was the moment in an ultramarathon that I have learned to live for, to love. It was that time when everything seems hopeless, when to go on seems futile, and when a small act of kindness, another step, a sip of water, can make you realize that nothing is futile, that going on -- especially when going on seems so foolish -- is the most meaningful thing in the world.
~Scott Jurek, Eat and Run
- Ultrarunning and Fueling on Whole30
- A Fat Adapted Eating Plan to Fuel for an Ultra
- The Whole 30: Feeling Incredible
- Eat and Run: Scott Jurek
- Salomon Sense Mantra Shoe Review
- Five Days of Bikram Yoga (in.a.row.)
- Merrell All Out Rush and All Out Fuse Review and Giveaway!
- Fat Adapted: Running an Ultra on the Paleo Diet
- Wordless Wednesday: Dragon's Tooth
- Potomac Heritage 50K: DNF