It was the moment in an ultramarathon that I have learned to live for, to love. It was that time when everything seems hopeless, when to go on seems futile, and when a small act of kindness, another step, a sip of water, can make you realize that nothing is futile, that going on -- especially when going on seems so foolish -- is the most meaningful thing in the world.
~Scott Jurek, Eat and Run
- A Fat Adapted Eating Plan to Fuel for an Ultra
- Freedom's Run Marathon
- Vermont 100, Done!
- Wordless Wednesday: Dragon's Tooth
- You Win Some, You Lose Some
- True Heroes at Bull Run Run
- Mostly Wordless Wednesday: Adventures in Hiking and Snowshoeing
- MMT100 Finish Line
- Great Pumpkin Ride + Coffeeneuring
- Ultrarunning and Fueling on Whole30