It was the moment in an ultramarathon that I have learned to live for, to love. It was that time when everything seems hopeless, when to go on seems futile, and when a small act of kindness, another step, a sip of water, can make you realize that nothing is futile, that going on -- especially when going on seems so foolish -- is the most meaningful thing in the world.
~Scott Jurek, Eat and Run
- Fat Adapted: Running an Ultra on the Paleo Diet
- Ultrarunning and Fueling on Whole30
- The Whole 30: Feeling Incredible
- Salomon Sense Mantra Shoe Review
- Vermont 100 Race Report
- A Fat Adapted Eating Plan to Fuel for an Ultra
- Fun Runs
- Eat and Run: Scott Jurek
- Vermont 100, Done!
- ULTRA Study: Some Good News