I love feedback. Leave a comment below!

The Inn At Little Washington

Foie gras & chocolate, Bloody Mary gelatin, Macarons filled with beet mousse.

Someone had a birthday.

In celebration, I checked off one of those life list Grand Plans: Dinner at The Inn at Little Washington.

 It was the most delicious, delightful, creatively presented food I've ever eaten. 

Beet Salad, extraordinary

Carpaccio of Herb Crusted Baby Lamb with Caesar Salad ICE CREAM!

Maine Day Boat Scallop Sautéed with Tomato Gnocchi, Capers, Brown Butter and Lemon
Macaroni and Cheese with Shaved Black Truffle

By the time the main course arrived, I forgot all about taking photos. But I recovered my senses when dessert arrived.

7 Deadly Sins dessert plate

There's really nothing more I can add. 

If you ever have the opportunity to eat at this gastronomical wonderland, seize it. 

And remember to make your reservations far in advance.


Follow by Email