I love feedback. Leave a comment below!

Chocolate cookies with Creme Filling


That's right, HOMEMADE OREOS! The moment I saw these on smittenkitchen they were catapulted to the top of the list. Unfortunately for my poor husband who is trying to get back in top-notch shape, my baking obsession is not helping him feel uberfit.
We all have our crosses to bear!


This was actually pretty darn easy and didn't take nearly as long as I anticipated. I started them about 9:45 pm, which is normally almost my bedtime, but I could not rest until these were made! I finished mixing, baking, filling and even had all the dishes done by 11:30. I should have used slightly more filling in each cookie, there was quite a bit left over.

3 comments:

  1. amy, I did bring leftovers to 2 birthday girls I know. I'll make them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiry (thanks for stopping by my blog today!). Love this post. I eat really clean, but still think a serving size of Double Stuf Oreos is a row. I'd like to try these out for a fun treat!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Leave a comment!