We returned to Copper Mountain to enjoy the best snow they've had in years.
Hubz and I took it easy our first day, adjusting to the elevation by strolling around Frisco eating delicious wild game brats and imbibing a few Colorado brews (and lots of water, of course).
Aaron and Martha showed up the next day and we skiied Soliloquy one million times as they helped us try to recall proper skiing technique.
I finally got in the groove on Day 3, just in time to go home.
Doug and Kerry got stranded in DC thanks to "Snowchi" but they did make it out to spend one fine day skiing, eating nachos and singing along at J.J.'s.
A good time was had by all. Thanks, friends! When can we do it all again?
- 100 Miles on A Bicycle
- Merrell All Out Rush and All Out Fuse Review and Giveaway!
- Ultrarunning and Fueling on Whole30
- The Whole 30: Feeling Incredible
- Salomon Sense Mantra Shoe Review
- A Fat Adapted Eating Plan to Fuel for an Ultra
- Fat Adapted: Running an Ultra on the Paleo Diet
- Winter Crosstraining: Snowshoeing
- Tendon Trouble
- Fun Runs