We returned to Copper Mountain to enjoy the best snow they've had in years.
Hubz and I took it easy our first day, adjusting to the elevation by strolling around Frisco eating delicious wild game brats and imbibing a few Colorado brews (and lots of water, of course).
Aaron and Martha showed up the next day and we skiied Soliloquy one million times as they helped us try to recall proper skiing technique.
I finally got in the groove on Day 3, just in time to go home.
Doug and Kerry got stranded in DC thanks to "Snowchi" but they did make it out to spend one fine day skiing, eating nachos and singing along at J.J.'s.
A good time was had by all. Thanks, friends! When can we do it all again?
- A Fat Adapted Eating Plan to Fuel for an Ultra
- Salomon Sense Mantra Shoe Review
- Ultrarunning and Fueling on Whole30
- The HAT Run 50K
- The Whole 30: Feeling Incredible
- Five Days of Bikram Yoga (in.a.row.)
- Summer Fun at Big Bend
- Eat and Run: Scott Jurek
- Laurel Highlands 70 Miler: A Modern Day Fairy Tale
- Fat Adapted: Running an Ultra on the Paleo Diet